Monday, October 3, 2016

what F A M I L Y means to me


These are my friends, Caroline, who we all call Carol, Emily, Olivia, and Rachel,
 in others words my second family. 
We're dysfunctional, but we make it work. 
They always know how to brighten my day.


This is my older sister Olivia. 
She's annoying and bossy
but she's my sister. 
So I guess I'm stuck with her 


This is Deb, my wonderful mother.
She promptly yelled at me for taking this. 
My mom is supportive and helps guide my sister and I in the right direction
I couldn't ask for a better mom


This is my dog Drake, he's a bluetick coon hound that we rescued from the shelter.



This is my other dog, Rosie, she's a mischevious mess of a dog. 



This is Bosco our cat. We've had him for almost 17 years.
Wen he was younger he would go outside and bring us dead baby squirrels and birds. 
Now he's older and he has diabetes, so he stays in the basement. 


This is our other cat, Patches. We found her in our barn. 
She is why we can't have nice things. 
She tears up any type of bag she can find,
She tears up the couches and  chairs
and she gets fur all over them. 
She also stays in the basement, so she can't destroy everything
SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment